DMA Clinical Pilates™
Research-based clinical pilates is available in individual and group classes. This system of exercises is personalised and specific to an individual’s need. A series of exercises can be used as a general strength and conditioning program, as well as injury recovery and rehabilitation. After assessment and re-assessment, a series of suitable exercises are prescribed for each individual.
More about DMA Clinical Pilates™
Clinical Pilates™ was created by DMA founder Craig Phillips over 25 years ago.
DMA Clinical Pilates™ is:
- An individually tailored treatment method.
- Used in conjunction with mainstream physiotherapy techniques.
- Provided by the most highly trained physiotherapists in the field.
- Unique and very different from the generic or Fitness Pilates.
- Designed to find and fix the root cause of an injury, not just the injury itself.
Our purpose designed, state-of-the-art studio provides a safe, controlled and accessible environment for all ages and physical abilities.
How can DMA Clinical Pilates™ help me?
- Reduce pain and safely manage your injury.
- Correct poor mechanics that underlie injuries.
- Greater resistance to injury.
- Training your muscle groups to help your body to work safely and more efficiently.
- An overall feeling of physical wellbeing, with improved posture, balance and motor control.
DMA Clinical Pilates™ is ideal for rehabilitation, preventing further injury and for general health and well-being.